KnowledgeLake Imaging Server 2008 is extensible server software that helps transform SharePoint into a production imaging system capable of meeting high-volume needs.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Figure 1: KnowledgeLake Imaging Server 2008
Imaging Server 2008 also enables administrators to do the following:
- Provide information workers with access to preconfigured or flexible search scenarios.
- View, annotate and index images from a Web browser.
- Easily scan batches of documents.
- Centralize the configuration of indexing, database validation and lookups for use across the entire KnowledgeLake product family.
- Receive and send SharePoint documents with associated index values from a document library.
System requirements: MOSS 2007, SPS 2003.
Pricing: $24,995 per SharePoint Web front-end server (MOSS); $12,995 for Windows SharePoint Services; $40 for a named user and $120 for a concurrent user.