SysTrack from Lakeside Software Inc. simplifies workstation and server management chores by collecting and calculating statistics on system, application and user activity.
SysTrack's distributed database architecture allows for the analysis of an entire organization without overburdening network devices or causing excessive network traffic. Lakeside gave it a user-friendly installation process of only a few minutes for a single tree. For customization, it has a large selection of user-definable options, ranging from alarm thresholds for important system statistics to reports for statistical data collected.
Other features include:
- Comprehensive performance monitoring for systems and applications
- Alarms and notifications
- Change history and change management capabilities
- Forensic and root cause analysis capabilities
- System access security
- Application whitelisting and blacklisting
- Web usage monitoring
- User session monitoring and statistics
- Latency tracking
- New reporting capabilities
System requirements: Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Monitored systems include Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0 with SP6 or greater.
Pricing: Varies with licensing level beginning at $25.