Here is your one-stop show for all the PowerPoint presentations from SearchWin2000's Windows Decisions 2002 conference in Chicago, May 8-10. Refresh your memory on the sessions you attended. Or, if you weren't able to attend, take a look at them for the first time. To view these, please select the appropriate session title below. (Depending on your connection speed, you may need to wait a few seconds before the slides are uploaded.)
- Windows 2000 security policies and practices: How to build your plan
by Mandy Andress, CISSP, president of ArcSec TechnologiesStep 2 of 2:
- How to succeed with Active Directory
by Robert Williams, Ph.D., CEO of Secure Logistix Corp.
- Dirty-dozen: Top 12 issues in Windows 2000 security
by Roberta Bragg, security evangelist, Have Computer Will Travel, Inc.
- Microsoft Licensing Program 6.0
by Laura DiDio, principal of Information Technology Intelligence Corp. (ITIC)
- Windows in the enterprise: Looking beyond Windows 2000
by John Enck, vice president and research director of server strategies at Gartner
- Is Windows right for high-availability enterprise applications?
by Dan Kusnetzky, vice president of system software research at IDC
For more conference information and news coverage, check out the Windows Decisions 2002 Featured Topic.