Here is your one-stop show for all the PowerPoint presentations from SearchWin2000's Windows Decisions 2002 conference in Chicago, May 8-10. Refresh your memory on the sessions you attended. Or, if you weren't able to attend, take a look at them for the first time. To view these, please select the appropriate session title below. (Depending on your connection speed, you may need to wait a few seconds before the slides are uploaded.)
- Windows 2000 security policies and practices: How to build your plan
by Mandy Andress, CISSP, president of ArcSec TechnologiesStep 2 of 2:
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- How to succeed with Active Directory
by Robert Williams, Ph.D., CEO of Secure Logistix Corp.
- Dirty-dozen: Top 12 issues in Windows 2000 security
by Roberta Bragg, security evangelist, Have Computer Will Travel, Inc.
- Microsoft Licensing Program 6.0
by Laura DiDio, principal of Information Technology Intelligence Corp. (ITIC)
- Windows in the enterprise: Looking beyond Windows 2000
by John Enck, vice president and research director of server strategies at Gartner
- Is Windows right for high-availability enterprise applications?
by Dan Kusnetzky, vice president of system software research at IDC
For more conference information and news coverage, check out the Windows Decisions 2002 Featured Topic.