By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
All answers to this quiz are found in the June 11-17 featured chapter download, but be warned - this quiz is designed to be challenging! Good luck!
How to take the quiz:
- After reading the question, note the letter of your answer. Check your answers by clicking the link to the answer key at the end of the quiz.
- Send us an e-mail telling us how you did to participate in our book giveaway this week.
NOTE: The weekly prize drawing is random - your score will not affect your chances of winning.
- To read more about a topic, open the chapter and locate the indicated page after each answer.
Chapter Quiz #16
1. Which of the following technologies uses a link state database?
a. RIP v2
2. What is the key difference between CHAP and MS-CHAP?
a. MS-CHAP exists while plain "CHAP" doesn't.
b. CHAP is platform independent and supports 3-way authentification.
c. MS-CHAP uses the MD4 encryption algorithm while CHAP uses the inferior MD3 algorithm.
d. CHAP supports non-Microsoft remote access clients.
3. How many hops is RIP routing limited to?
4. When reading about routing and remote access, you may encounter the word "RADIUS". What is it an acronym for?
a. Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service.
b. Remote Authentication Domain Utility Service.
c. Remote Access Domain Utility Service.
d. Remote Access Dial-In User Service.
5. You are asked to provide tunneling technology between two locations using IPSec. Which strategy is preferable?
a. Use L2TP to create dial-in remote access between the two office sites
b. Use PPTP to create dial-in remote access between the two office sites
c. Use L2TP to create a VPN connection between the two office sites
d. Use PPTP to create a VPN connection between the two office sites
CLICK HERE FOR ANSWER KEY AND TO WIN A FREE BOOK!