All answers to this quiz are found in the Oct 1-6 featured chapter download, but be warned - this quiz is designed to be challenging! Good luck!
How to take the quiz:
- After reading the question, note the letter of your answer. Check your answers by clicking the link to the answer key at the end of the quiz.
- Send us an e-mail telling us how you did to participate in our book giveaway this week.
NOTE: The weekly prize drawing is random - your score will not affect your chances of winning.
- To read more about a topic, open the chapter and locate the indicated page after each answer.
Chapter Quiz #32
1. This subset of 802.11i was created to address the vulnerabilities of WEP:
2. These are tools that can assist you in OS fingerprinting, except one. Which?
e. All of the above are helpful fingerprinting tools
3. Running this command at the CLI will limit the number of MAC addresses per port:
a. switch02(setconfig)# switchport port-security maximum <max addrs>
b. switch02(config-if# switchport) port-security maximum <max addrs>
c. switch02(config-if)# switchport port-security maximum <max addrs>
d. switch02(setconfig-if# switchport) port-security maximum <max addrs>
4. What type of encryption does TKIP use?
a. 48-bit encryption
b. 64-bit encryption
c. 128-bit encryption
d. 256-bit encryption
5. The WAPs from this brand does NOT support conventional syslogs:
CLICK HERE FOR ANSWER KEY AND TO WIN A FREE BOOK!