Have a service that fails routinely? Do you need time to research without being bothered to restart the service...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
each time it fails? Make the service restart itself:
- Open the services applet. (Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services)
- Find the service you wish to restart and right click on it.
- Choose Properties from the menu.
- After the Properties windows appears, choose the Recovery tab.
- On the first, second and subsequent failures dropdown boxes, choose your desired action to take when the service fails. For the purpose of this tip, you should choose restart.
- Click OK to lock in the changes.