|Post your comments in Dave's discussion forum|
- Centralized Administration -- joins Windows XP Professional systems to a Windows Server domain to take advantage of the full range of powerful management and security tools.
- Group Policy -- simplifies the administration of groups of users or computers.
- Software Installation and Maintenance -- automatically installs, configures, repairs, or removes software applications.
- Roaming User Profiles -- gives access to all your documents and settings no matter where you log on.
- Remote Desktop -- remotely access your Windows XP Professional PC from another Windows PC, so you can work with all of your data and applications while away from your office.
- Offline Files and Folders -- gives access to files and folders on a network share when disconnected from the server.
- Encrypting File System -- protects sensitive data in files that are stored on disk using the NTFS file system.
- Access Control -- restricts access to selected files, applications, and other resources.
- Remote Installation Service (RIS) -- provides support for remote operating system installations where desktops can be installed across the network.