Please let us know how useful you find this tip by rating it below. Do you have a useful Windows tip, timesaver...
or workaround to share? Submit it to our tip contest and you could win a prize!
Here's a fix for slow printing issues for PCs with Windows XP, Service Pack 2 and Samba Print Queues installed.
The following can be deployed by using an SMS package with a file referencing the printers to remove.
1. Edit the registry observing usual caution.
2. Locate the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Printers\DevModePerUser
3. Remove all VALUES for Network printers of the form:
4. Locate the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Printers\DevModes2
5. Remove all VALUES for Network printers of the form: