To do this tip, you must have Microsoft Outlook 97 or higher installed.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click the Other shortcut on the left side of the screen.
- Click My Computer.
- Right click the drive you would like to search for files on, and select Search.
- Specify your search criteria in the Advanced Find applet and click Find Now.
- After your search has completed, adjust any columns so that you can see all the information you want. You can view the Name, Author, File Type, Size, Modified date, Keywords and In Folder information.
- Select File, then Print.
- Specify the printer, print style, range and copies and click OK.
That is it! You can also print preview from the print dialog.