5. "CN=John Doe,OU=Sales,DC=MYDOMAIN,DC=local",4,"CN=John Doe,
7. DC=MYDOMAIN,DC=local",contact,John Doe,John Doe,John Doe,
8. John@ISP.com,John,/o=MYDOMAIN/ou=first administrative group/cn=Recipients/cn=
9. John Doe,,SMTP:John@ISP.com;X400:c=us
10. ;a= ;p=MYDOMAIN;o=Exchange;s=Doe;g=John;,"CN=Default Global Address
11. List,CN=All Global Address Lists,CN=Address Lists Container,CN=MYDOMAIN,
12. CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=MYDOMAIN,DC=local;CN=All
13. Contacts,CN=All Address Lists,CN=Address Lists Container,CN=MYDOMAIN,
14. CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=MYDOMAIN,DC=local",
In this sample, you see we added the OU=Sales,DC=MYDOMAIN,DC=local section. From a standalone server these would be absent. So you simply paste them in to match the fact that John Doe is going to be in the Sales OU of the domain MYDOMAIN.local. Make sure you match these up exactly!
Dig Deeper on Windows systems and network management
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.