Problem solve Get help with specific problems with your technologies, process and projects.

How do I obtain a voucher for the 70-240 Accelerated Windows 2000 exam?

I am an NT4 but want to know what the procedure is for using my MCP ID to get credit for upgrading to Win2k without having to pay extra for it? Please give me the site name also.
I assume you're asking for information on obtaining a voucher for the 70-240 Accelerated Windows 2000 exam. First, Microsoft recommends that you consult their Q&A about this exam on the MCSE FAQ page. Then, you will have to sign into the secured MCP site for an explanation. You will indeed need your MCP ID to log into this site, but from there you can obtain the free exam voucher for 70-240, providing you meet all necessary qualifications to obtain that exam (namely, having passed 70-067, 70-068, and 70-073).
This was last published in October 2001

Dig Deeper on Windows administrator jobs and training

Have a question for an expert?

Please add a title for your question

Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.

You will be able to add details on the next page.

Start the conversation

Send me notifications when other members comment.

By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy

Please create a username to comment.