- Using Microsoft Outlook 2003, select File -> Import and Export.
- Choose the option to Export to a File.
- Click "Next" and then select "Personal Folder File" (PST).
- Pick the particular mailbox folder from which you want to export your data and then click the Filter button.
- In the filter options, go to the Advanced tab and click the Fields button.
- Select "Frequently Used Filters" and then click "Sent."
- Specify the date range for the Microsoft Outlook email messages that you want to recover.
Do you have comments on this Ask the Expert Q&A? Let us know.
Related information from SearchExchange.com:
Dig Deeper on Exchange Server setup and troubleshooting
Related Q&A from Bradley Dinerman
Find out how you can avoid DNS issues related to a Exchange 2003 server only collecting email from specific POP3 domains. Continue Reading
Are you having trouble with duplicate appointments in your Microsoft Outlook 2003 calendar? Learn what may cause this to happen. Continue Reading
Learn the best way to configure the default recipient policy in an Exchange 2003 test environment. Continue Reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.