- Using Microsoft Outlook 2003, select File -> Import and Export.
- Choose the option to Export to a File.
- Click "Next" and then select "Personal Folder File" (PST).
- Pick the particular mailbox folder from which you want to export your data and then click the Filter button.
- In the filter options, go to the Advanced tab and click the Fields button.
- Select "Frequently Used Filters" and then click "Sent."
- Specify the date range for the Microsoft Outlook email messages that you want to recover.
Do you have comments on this Ask the Expert Q&A? Let us know.
Related information from SearchExchange.com:
Dig Deeper on Exchange Server setup and troubleshooting
Related Q&A from Bradley Dinerman
Learn if you can send out polling questions through Exchange Server to recipients who don't use Microsoft Outlook. Continue Reading
Learn how to configure Exchange System Manager (ESM) to restrict certain users from accessing Outlook Web Access (OWA), without limiting users' LAN ... Continue Reading
If Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web Access (OWA) display different out-of-office (OOF) messages, Cached Exchange Mode may be to blame. Continue Reading