- You receive an error message when you try to save a rule in Microsoft Outlook (KB 910875)
- Some rules are disabled, and you receive an error message when you try to enable them after you upgrade to Outlook 2007 or to Outlook 2003 (KB 886616)
- Maximum number of rules per folder in the Inbox or in a public folder in Exchange Server 2003, Exchange 2000, and Exchange Server 5.5 (KB 241325)
Do you have comments on this Ask the Expert Q&A? Let us know.
Related information from SearchExchange.com:
- Expert Advice: How to manage the32 KB limit for server-based rules
- Expert Advice: Problem creating rule in Outlook using "organize" option
- Expert Advice: Setting Microsoft Outlook 2003 rules
- Reference Center: Exchange Server and Active Directory resources
- Reference Center: Microsoft Outlook tips and resources
Dig Deeper on Outlook management
Related Q&A from Bradley Dinerman
Find out how you can avoid DNS issues related to a Exchange 2003 server only collecting email from specific POP3 domains. Continue Reading
Are you having trouble with duplicate appointments in your Microsoft Outlook 2003 calendar? Learn what may cause this to happen. Continue Reading
Learn the best way to configure the default recipient policy in an Exchange 2003 test environment. Continue Reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.