I have a deployed Exchange 2003 server that is currently migrating users from Exchange 5.5. This Exchange 2003 server needs to communicate with another Exchange server across a WAN link in order for users with mailboxes on both servers to view each other's calendars and shared resources. The Exchange 2003 server is on a Windows 2003 domain that has an established Windows trust with the NT4 domain hosting the Exchange 5.5 server.
Please let me know if this is possible, the level of difficulty in implementing the solution, and any resources or white papers that can help me.
Do you have comments on this Ask the Expert Q&A? Let us know.
Related information from SearchExchange.com:
- Tip: Inter-Organization Replication Tool
- Expert Advice: The Inter-Organization Replication Tool
- Expert Advice: Setting up shared Exchange calendars for all AD users
- Learning Center: Exchange Server replication remedies
- Reference Center: Exchange Server contacts and calendars resources
Dig Deeper on Exchange Server setup and troubleshooting
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.