BACKGROUND IMAGE: iSTOCK/GETTY IMAGES
The Exchange Administration Center (EAC) is a Web-based management console for managing Exchange Server 2013 environments.
The EAC replaces the Exchange Control Panel and Exchange Management Console, the two primary interfaces used to perform administrative tasks in Exchange Server 2010.
Exchange administrators will rely on the EAC for common tasks like:
- Managing and migrating mailboxes,
- Configuring anti-malware protection
- Determining which mobile devices can connect to your Exchange servers,
- Managing public folders,
- Monitoring processes,
- Compliance management
- Applying Outlook Web App policies, and much more.
Continue Reading About Exchange Administration Center (EAC)
- Optimize refresh cycles by leveraging real-world data –DellEMC
- Accelerate Digital Transformation with Converged Infrastructure –Pure Storage
- See More
- Expert E-zine: Who has access to your email? –SearchSecurity.com
- Top strategies to master an Exchange 2010 migration –SearchDataCenter.com