BACKGROUND IMAGE: iSTOCK/GETTY IMAGES
An MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) is a credential that proves that an individual has a complete set of skills required to perform a particular IT job role, such as enterprise or virtualization administrator.
MCITP is based on older Microsoft products, but the certification remains valuable as long as enterprises use the technology covered by the certification. The certifications will retire over time and transition to "Legacy" status, and will be designated as such on the transcript. Most MCITP certifications were retired by July 31, 2014.
MCITP certifications were available for:
- Windows Client
- Windows Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Office Project Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Microsoft Lync Server
Continue Reading About MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Why the Citrix-Microsoft Relationship Will Enhance Digital Workspace Solutions ... –Citrix
- Merge Old and New IT with Converged Infrastructure –Pure Storage
- See More
- Step-by-step Guide to Migrating from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 –SearchDataCenter.com