BACKGROUND IMAGE: iSTOCK/GETTY IMAGES
An MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer) is someone who has passed exams that test their ability to design and develop custom business applications with Microsoft development tools, technologies, and platform. To prepare for the exams, you can take courses at a certified training company location, in certified courses in a high school or college, or through self-study at Microsoft's Web site or through certified training materials.
The MCSD program is part of a set of Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) training programs. In other MCP programs, you can gain certification as a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), a Microsoft Certified Product Specialist (MCPS), or a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Continue Reading About Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
- SearchVB.com, a portal for Visual Basic developers, includes a collection of links about MCSD certification.
- Comparing Two Schools of Application Development: Traditional vs. Cloud-Native –IBM
- Where to Start Your Cloud-Native Journey –IBM
- See More
- CW+: Open Group technical report: IT Specialist Certification (ITSC) ... –ComputerWeekly.com
- CW+: Open Group technical document: IT Specialist Certification (ITSC) ... –ComputerWeekly.com